en

Tuesday 6 and Thursday 8 December wine shop will be open from 10.00am to 1.30pm. You can continue shopping online :)

Photo Macán  red wine
Wines D.O.Ca. Rioja
 

Macán

0,75 L. I Vintage: 2016, Very good
95 PEÑÍN
94 PARKER
67, 98€
  • ANTI-BREAKAGE GUARANTEE
  • DELIVERY IN 24/48 hours
  • SECURE SHOPPING
  • IN 24 - 48 H
  • Visa Logo
  • MasterCard Logo
  • Paypal Logo
Photo Macán  red wine
Macán
0, 75 L.
67, 98€
DETAILS
  • Vintage: 2016, Very good
  • Type: Red Unfortified still wines
  • Capacity: 0, 75 L.
  • Alcohol content: 14, 5º
VINTAGES CALENDAR
  • Excellent (E)
  • Very good (MB)
  • Good (B)
  • Fair (R)
  • Deficient (D)
YEAR QUALIFICATION
  • 2021
  • 2020 MB
YEAR QUALIFICATION
  • 2019 E
  • 2018 B
  • 2017 MB
  • 2016 MB
  • 2015 MB
  • 2014 B
  • 2013 B
  • 2012 MB
  • 2011 E
  • 2010 E
YEAR QUALIFICATION
  • 2009 MB
  • 2008 MB
  • 2007 MB
  • 2006 MB
  • 2005 E
  • 2004 E
  • 2003 B
  • 2002 B
  • 2001 E
  • 2000
YEAR QUALIFICATION
  • 1999
  • 1998
  • 1997
  • 1996
  • 1995
  • 1994
  • 1993
  • 1992
  • 1991
  • 1990
SCORES BY VINTAGE

PARKER

YEAR IDENTIFICATION
2017 93
2016 94
2015 93
2014 94
2013 93

PEÑÍN

YEAR IDENTIFICATION
2017 95
2016 95
2015 96
2014 94
2013 95
WHO CAN CONTRACT
Red wine made entirely with the Tempranillo variety. After the alcoholic fermentation, malolactic fermentation takes place in the cask, 30%, and deposit for the remaining 70%. The aging is done in French wood of fine and extra fine grain, a greater part in new cask and the rest in a wine cask. It remains in wood for 15 months and the rest, until its sale, in the bottle.

Macán and Macán clásico are the joint vision that two great names in the world of wine Rothschild and Vega Sicilia have from La Rioja. They are wines of great elegance, in which the harmony of their aromas and flavors show the authenticity of the soil from which they come and their capacity to deliver great wines.

Macan looks more hidden, it will have to be time that models its great elegance wrapped by the silkiness of velvety tannins. Wine of greater aging capacity than its younger brother and marked by a great minerality.

Its coexistence is due to the desire to preserve the Bordeaux tradition by producing a first and a second wine. Both live together at all times, and are treated exactly the same from the vineyard to the classification tasting. At that time, the different lots of wine of the harvest are separated by letting the two wines see individually and showing the differences between them.
Wines D.O.Ca. Rioja
Wines reds designation of origin D.O.Ca. Rioja
The Denomination of Origin Rioja is one of the regions with more prestige and quality at global level. It has always been pioneer in technological innovation and posses a great diversity of wines with diverse contents, obtaining a great response at international markets. It’s historically considered as one of the top winegrowing regions.

OTHER CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED...

OTHER PRODUCTS OF ... Bodegas Benjamin De Rothschild & Vega Sicilia

Buying

Macán

you have obtained:
This is a gift!

0,00 L.
Value of gift 0,00€
X unit..