My
account
(0) 0 Empty basket See basket
 

Chateau Magdelaine

Vintage:
2011
Types:
Red Unfortified still wines
Capacity:
0,75 L.
Alcohol content:
14,0º
Country:
France
D.O:
Bordeus
Varieties:
, Cabernet Franc
Share it!
Photo Chateau Magdelaine  red wine

Chateau Magdelaine

INFORMATION OF INTEREST Chateau Magdelaine 2011

TASTING NOTE

Colour: Deep cherry red with violet. Medium layer.

Aroma: Fragrant, clean and elegant. Records of ripe red fruits mixed with spicy sweet. Nice floral background.

Taste: Good structure, balanced in acidity and alcohol. Velvety in the mouth with soft tannins. Fruity aftertaste with hints of minerals and roasted. End of great length. A good example of black Saint-Emilion.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The history from Chateau Magdelaine(Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux) goes back to the XVIII century, when it was property of the Chatonnet family. At the beginning of 1950, the cellar fell abandoned and the facilities became outdated, but was on 1952 when Jean-Pierre Moueix acquired the property, replanted the vineyards and updated all the wine production. Recently, from the 11 hectares, 90% is Merlot and the remaining 10% is Cabernet Franc.

Chateau Magdelaine , red wine Bordeus, one of the more than 9000 products you can find in our online shop.

 
DO YOU NEED HELP?

This website uses its own as well as third party cookies to improve your experience and collect statistical information on browsing. This website uses its own as well as third party cookies to improve your experience and collect statistical information on browsing.